Flash based webcam video chat system to communicate with random person on the Internet. This is so-called Chat Roulette where anyone can join the chat with random person without authorisation on the site. Visitors to the website randomly begin an online chat (video and text) with another visitor. At any point, either user may leave the current chat by initiating another random connection.
VideoRoulette uses following technologies:
* Flash based application for both parties
* Audio and Voice communication using On2 VP6 video encoding protocol
* Text messages between both parties
* There are no administration panel, one of two users decides if he want to leave
* Red5 streaming server for communication
* Video stream goes thru the Server which guarantees stable video stream for both sides
* Optionally direct peer-2-peer connection between Flash application is allowed if it is possible
* Scalability for multiple servers (additional fee will be charged for each server where VideoRoulette is installed in)
Contens of software:
* AS3 based Flash application
* Red5 server application in Java
VideoRoulette is a free trial software application from the Web/Video Cams subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Linux, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
VideoRoulette (version 1.0) has a file size of 100.74 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 196 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.